Solving the human resources puzzle for almost fifteen years ...
For almost fifteen years, PulseHR has been providing companies of all sizes across multiple market sectors with uncomplicated, innovative and affordable human resources advice and support, helping companies to recruit and manage their teams to their full potential whilst always ensuring that they work within current employment laws allowing them the time to concentrate on running their businesses.
We are happy to work on a project by project basis with companies needing specific help with an issue or on a Retained Support basis where we can become your virtual HR team, or if you have an in-house HR resource we can act as a source of advice and guidance to them or be your virtual HR director when more sensitive or strategic HR issues need to be discussed.
Our vision is to help every customer achieve their strategic business goals; our mission is to provide every customer with hands-on, uncomplicated, innovative and affordable HR support, based on a thorough understanding of their business and its needs.
Our values are:
Honesty and Integrity:
- We'll be honest about what we do; we'll be straightforward in how we work with you
- We'll not exaggerate or over-complicate
- We'll give you what we promise to give you
- If we make a mistake, we'll apologise and make good
- We'll listen to you and be honest in our replies, even if it means that you won't always like what we say, and we're happy for you to treat us in the same way
Putting Customers First:
- We'll work hard to ensure that you will want to keep working with us and will want to recommend us to others
- We'll be there when you need us and not just during office hours
CIPD Code of Professional Conduct
All of our services are provided in accordance with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Code of Professional Conduct.
About our Managing Director, Alan Kitto Chartered FCIPD
PulseHR is led by Alan Kitto who founded the Company in 2003. Prior to this, Alan had held HR Director roles in a number of companies in an HR career that spans more than twenty years. In recognition of his extensive experience in senior and strategic HR roles, in 2014 Alan was made a Chartered Fellow (FCIPD) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.